As a Salesforce.com partner, we have implemented, upgraded, and optimized dozens of Salesforce.com projects since 2002. Furthermore, having worked with over 100 companies by now, we have seen a wide variety of tools that companies use to manage their leads, contacts, and sales opportunities.
Some of the challenges we continue to come across include: stale databases with significant duplicate contacts records; processes and workflows that were designed for the past and no longer meet current needs; too many cooks in the kitchen resulting in a complex and undocumented system that few understand; a multitude of data formats and conventions that make accurate reporting difficult if not impossible.
A sales force automation (SFA) or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system that is outdated for your current needs reduces your ability to meet your stated revenue objectives, by slowing you down with errors and inefficiencies.
SOMAmetrics will conduct a through analysis of your current SFA/CRM system and make recommendations regarding necessary optimization, data migration and cleanup, and integration of your various sales and marketing tools necessary meet your current and future needs.
Here are some of the diagnostic and adjustment work we will perform towards this goal:
- Fully diagram current process and workflows
- Conduct needs assessment by department ranked by priority
- Define and document new workflows and processes
- Database cleansing recommendations as needed
- Create new reports as needed
- Define and implement workflow automation
- Define Metrics and KPI’s, and build necessary dashboards
- Integrate your SFA/CRM system with other sales and marketing tools
- Migrate data as needed from other systems into your SFA/CRM system