- I am the…
- Our Approach
- About Us
How do I run effective channel marketing programs that drive sales growth through these channels?
Become your company’s marketing department for your channels, providing them with powerful selling propositions, product training, and high-quality leads to drive product sales through these channels.
Utilize your channel partners as subject matter experts on their end customers and acquire these customer insights and knowledge.
Use this knowledge to develop highly targeted decision-enabling content that is designed to drive these prospects faster through the buyer’s journey.
Run targeted marketing campaigns to generate leads and send to partners, rewarding the best ones with the best leads.
You have to wait in line to receive the marketing content you need and often have to develop your own.
You have limited capacity to run campaigns and generate quality leads.
Arrange interviews with your channel’s sales reps so we can quickly learn about their prospects. We will augment that with our own research to develop a deep understanding of each persona.
Let us be your source of fresh, relevant, high-quality content—as much as you need, whenever you need. Let us write your blogs, white papers, case studies, infographics, solution papers, data sheets, and more. No more waiting. No more delays.
Let us run targeted campaigns for you so you can generate high-quality leads you can provide for your channel members.
When you are ready to have a quick, no-strings-attached conversation, click here to schedule a call.
• How do I best support our channel members so they can sell more of our products?
• My channels are experts on their customers and I am the expert on our products. How do I obtain their expertise on the customer base and then transfer powerful product positioning so they can more effectively sell our products?
• How do I leverage the small budget I have to maximize the effectiveness of my channel marketing programs?
• How do I identify the right partners for me, and how do I manage them most effectively?
How can I get more leverage out of the resources we already have so I can grow revenues faster than costs, increase profits and valuation? Where should I invest limited resources so we can see higher returns than we currently do?
Relentless focus on defining and validating your competitiveness, value proposition, and growth strategy. Invest in your key differentiators only and delegate all non-core functions to trusted partners, using department heads to closely manage relationships.
• Identify gaps and hurdles in sales and remove these.
• Uncover untapped opportunities that are left on the table that can enhance our growth strategy.