What It Is
Salesforce.com is the automation that accelerates business processes, primarily sales.
The first step is to review current business processes to see which of these are outdated and must be redesigned, and which business processes are inadequate for today’s and tomorrow’s needs.
As we work with clients on Salesforce.com, therefore, we typically help our clients redesign outdated and inadequate business processes. These include:
- How leads flow into Saleforce.com including lead scoring
- Lead prospecting and qualification processes
- Qualified Lead approval and conversion processes
- Sales cycle stages and sales methodology
- Pricing discount approvals
- Contract negotiation processes
- Closed sales checklists
- New client/customer onboarding processes
- Transferring new clients to ongoing support
- The customer support process
- Customer support escalation process
- Customer automated notification process, and more.
It is important to remember that business velocity relies on the entire lead-to-customer lifecycle being thoroughly analyzed, mapped, and baked into Salesforce.com, preventing human error or lapses from slowing or disrupting revenue flow.
SOMAmetrics has worked with dozens of clients on the front end of mapping marketing automation systems with salesforce.com, all the way through the the back end of supporting customers on Salesforce.com
Schedule a quick call to find out more.