Salesforce.com Optimization & cleanup
A key power and attraction of Salesforce.com is that non-technical people can create fields, reports, dashboards, and more at any time, provided they have the required permission.
As a result, in companies that have been using Salesforce.com more than a few years, it is normal for there to be sizable amount “history” that slows down business processes. Some examples are:
- Stale or old data (leads, contacts, accounts, opportunities, etc.) that is no longer valid
- Duplicate records (typically leads, contacts, accounts)
- Fields that are no longer used or needed
- Duplicate fields (typically created at different times)
- Values in drop downs and multi-select fields that are no longer valued
- Layouts (Leads, Opportunities, Contacts, Cases, and Accounts) that are cluttered with fields that are not optimized for the user (sales rep, customer support, manager)
- Email templates that have not been updated
- Reports and dashboards that are no longer relevant or adequate, and more
SOMAmetrics has worked with dozens of companies helping in the cleaning up and optimization of their Salesforce instances to meet their current and future needs.
Schedule a quick call to find out more.